- Create a new empty database in your phpmyadmin/cPanel tools and create database user.
- Download the latest version of Drupal 8 from drupal.org.
- Move your Drupal 8 folder contents to your site location.
- Copy drupalexp_benz profile folder (located in Packages/profiles folder) into your site profiles folder.
- Copy libraries folder (located in Packages folder) into your root folder of Drupal.
- Open your site URL that your files belong to and you will see the page shown bellow:
- Choose your language and click Save and continue, the page will shown bellow:
Select DrupalExp: Benz profile then click Save and continue.
Install Drupal normally marking sure database credentials match those you create at step 1.