Drupalexp Block Settings
The Drupalexp Block module allows any block in the system to utilise color background and animate the content using CSS3 animations
- Appears animate: effect when show block content. It can be: fadeIn, fadeOut, SlideInLeft, SlideInRight...
- Background image: choose a image to set background for block
- Background image type: it can be Default or Parallax. When choosing parralax, the image background will appear with parallax effect.
Block Custom Style
- Text align: alignment block content, it can be left, right or center
- Padding: set padding content in block
- Margin: set margin block with other elements
- Custom block content class: you can define owner class to customize your block
This setting provides the ability to visibility block belong to devices. (different size)